TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLUS 10 DISCOUNT FURNISHERS SINCE 1978
KOLONNADE SHOPPING CENTRE
KOLONNADE RETAIL PARK
Next to Mr Price
012 548 0451
061 528 3578
MAKING QUALITY AFFORDABLE
Conditions of Sale
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you agree to on each occasion when you purchase goods from Plus10 Discount Furnishers.
Delivery Options & Guidelines
PICK OUT A SPACE FOR YOUR NEW FURNITURE
MEASURE TWICE & MEASURE AGAIN!
CLEAR A PATH FOR YOUR DELIVERY
ENSURE ENTRY ACCESS FOR YOUR DELIVERY
REPORT DAMAGED ITEM
ORDERS, PAYMENT AND OWNERSHIP
- All items ordered, not in stock, must be paid in full within 48 hours of arrival at shop. Failure to make such payment within the specified time will result in Plus 10 accepting that the client has cancelled the order and will the customer forfeit his deposit, alternatively be liable to pay the handling fees as per Cancellations and Refunds paragraph 2 below.
- Ownership of the goods will rest with Plus10 until payment has been received in full. Payment of the full value of the order is required before Plus10 will deliver or before we can authorize collection.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Orders placed are irrevocable once a deposit has been paid and no cancellations will be accepted.
- If Plus10 agrees to a cancellation on any sales or orders, the Customer will be liable for a 20% handling charge calculated on the total amount of the order/sale.
- Sale/Promotional items are sold voetstoets and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Deliveries are an additional service and not relevant to the sale of the goods.
- Deliveries will be made to address as stipulated on the order form. The risk of the goods shall pass to the customer, on arrival at the delivery address.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that there is a responsible person present to accept the delivery and to inspect and sign for the goods. If customer fails to accept delivery at the specified date and time, further delivery charges may be applicable, per failed attempt
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed, although we shall make every reasonable effort to deliver the goods by any quoted delivery date.
- Delivery charges are applicable depending on the type of products ordered, distance travelled etc. These charges cannot be refunded.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the product purchased is fit for the purpose for which you want to buy it and that it will fit through any entrances and hallways and that there will be suitable place to place the product before delivery of the goods is taken.All deliveries are “door to door”. Delivery to a section inside the customers house are at the discretion of the person/s doing the delivery based on ease of access. Please note that delivery crew are not permitted to re-arrange Customers’ furniture. It is in the customers’ own interests that all loose items of value be removed from the delivery site and that in addition pets be secured in a safe location away from the crew and delivery site. Plus10 cannot be held responsible for any items claimed to be missing or broken following a delivery. Delivery teams will not be responsible to fit furniture into elevators or carry them up staircases if the passages are not wide enough to accommodate the items without any damages to the goods. The delivery teams are further not equipped to hoist goods over balconies.
- Subject to the other provisions of these conditions we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery, nor shall any delay entitle the customer to terminate or rescind the contract.
- Please check your items prior to signing for them. If the items are not in perfect condition, please do not accept them and contact us while delivery driver is with you so the item can be returned immediately. Once items are signed for we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever.
- The seller will be entitled to charge storage at a rate of R150 per week if the purchaser does not collect ordered stock within 2 days after client has been informed that product is ready for collection.
GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES
- All guarantees and warranties are not held by Plus10, but held with the manufacturer of the supplied goods. No other guarantees, warranties or representations of whatsoever nature will be made to the Customer by Plus10 in respect of such goods.
- Product under guarantee will first be sent to the manufacturer for repair, and if unable to repair will it be replaced as per each separate manufacturer guarantee terms and conditions.
- Under no circumstances will we accept returned goods where the consumer has been afforded the opportunity to inspect the goods prior to collection or delivery of such goods and subsequently changed his/her mind about the goods, the goods have been damaged due to the consumer’s negligence, the goods have been disassembled, permanently installed, physically altered, used or installed contrary to our or the manufacturer’s instructions and/or have been subjected to misuse or abuse.
- We sell goods for the purpose for which they were manufactured only. Normal wear and tear will be excluded. If you want to return alleged defective goods in terms of a warranty, we or the manufacturer will assess the goods to determine the reason for the defect in the goods subject to Guarantees and warranties paragraph 1 and 2.
- All guarantees and warranties are from Point of Sale. Plus10 will not be responsible for collection of any stock. No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.